Seven Best Selfie Sticks for Travel
1) Anker Bluetooth Selfie Stick, Extendable and Tripod Stand Selfie Stick with Wireless Remote
- Highly Adjustable: Can be stretched up to 20 inches
- Made with lightweight aluminum alloy, with an ergonomic handle for better grip
- Highly-retractable frame
- Battery life: 20 hours per charge
- Compatibility: Works with any iPhone XR/XS/X/8/Plus/7/Plus/SE/6S/6/Plus, Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6, Android
- Size (LWH): 7.42 x 1.98 x 1.39 inches
- Weight: 0.3 lbs
Its high quality, superb functionality, and compact design all make the Anker Bluetooth selfie stick a prime choice among the most discerning selfie fanatics. You can carry it in your bag as you head out to your favorite destination sans the worry of wasting your battery.
- Excellent compatibility with all iPhone or Android smartphones
- Fits most devices snugly
- Frame provides superior stability
- Great handle design (enhances grip and provides effortless thumb movement)
- Made of plastic
- Stick doesn't extend far enough ( too short for a self stick)
If you need an easy-to-use selfie stick and don't need anything really long, then this is a great pick. We highly recommend this product even for the two things we've mentioned above.
2) Mpow Selfie Stick Bluetooth, Lightweight Extendable Monopod with Bluetooth Remote
- 270-degree adjustable
- Extendable to 31.9 inches (81 cm)
- Built-in Bluetooth remote control & great battery
- Size (LWH): 7.5 x 1.8 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 4.2 ounces (0.25 lbs)
- Extra wrist strap
- Worldwide Warranty
- Widely compatible with most mobile phone in the market
Gather with your friends, take the Mpow Selfie Stick, iSnap X Extendable Monopod, and snap-- another one of those precious memories captured and framed. This product boasts guaranteed reliability. It is designed with a built-in remote, 270-degree adjustability and 31.9-inch extendability features, ensuring convenience on your selfie exploits.
- Convenient one-piece design
- Very portable
- Simple to operate
- Flexible and versatile
- No instruction booklet included
- Caveats on its return policy via Amazon
- Keeps losing/forgetting pairing
If build quality, ease of use, and durability are your main criteria, the Mpow Selfie Stick Extendable Monopod won't disappoint. It comes with a reasonable price tag, but still leaves some room for improvement, especially with its return policy and pairing problems.
3) JOYSSEE Bluetooth Selfie Stick Tripod - Compatible with All Smartphones - Wireless Remote Extendable Stand
- Detachable Bluetooth remote button for iOS and Android smartphones
- Adjustable cradle fits can be used with today’s top smartphones and devices
- Black Color
- Extendable up to 35.5 inches
- Designed with a rechargeable, battery-powered handle
At long last, you'll never have to worry about feeling shy about asking someone you don't know to take wacky shots of you. Just the right size to pack down into a backpack, carryon travel bag, or beach tote, our selfie stick Bluetooth device is compatible with iOS and Android technology and extends up to 35.5” for ideal photo distance. Designed with a rechargeable, battery-powered handle this remote selfie stick extends to gives you more control over the POV distance and lets you take a picture or video with a touch of a button for seamless, wireless support. It also features a quick-access, travel-friendly tripod on the handle; perfect for capturing great shots, taking amazing pictures, live streaming content, filming for YouTube, and more.
- Length of the selfie stick determines how many people can be included in the photo, not the actual size of the phone
- Easy to use
- Compatible with most phones
- High quality
- Shooting button only works when attached to the charger
- Gripes about the button not attached well to the handle (poor craftsmanship)
For its modest price and functionality, we highly recommended this product to all those selfie fanatics. Great for taking pictures of large groups because of its ability to extend to 35.5 inches
4) JETech Battery Free Selfie Stick Extendable Cable Control Self-portrait Monopod Pole with Mount Holder
- Compatible with Android smartphone:
- Extendable up to 28.7 inch
- Adjustable phone holder
- No battery needed
- Package contents: Selfie Stick, user manual, customer service card
No more seeking favors from strangers to take a decent picture of you at your dream travel destination. You can do it all by yourself, and JETech is one great tool to use it for. It's battery-free and compatible with most Android phones, so you can rely on it for sheer convenience.
- Requires no batteries
- Impressive construction quality
- User friendly features
- Easy set up
- Poor design
Considering how much it costs, there's really nothing much to lose if you buy it. So you might as well give it a try. It has no bluetooth option so if you don't mind that, then you shouldn't have a problem with this one.
5) Yoozon Selfie Stick Tripod Bluetooth, Extendable Phone Tripod Selfie Stick with Wireless Remote Shutter
- Extendable and retractable
- Rechargeable Wireless remote controller
- 360° degrees rotatable head
- Selfie stick comes in aluminium design
- Built-in 65mAh lithium battery
- Extendable length from 7.9 inches to 26.6 inches
- Package contents: Including 1 x Selfie Stick, 1 x remote and 1 x User Manual. Our customers come first. No quibble, 18 months warranty which covers all Yoozon products.
If you're a selfie-crazy and a travel enthusiast at the same time, this Yoozon Selfie Stick Tripod makes for a great companion for taking stylish, eye-catching photos that you can't wait to share on Facebook. Just charge the bluetooth remote shutter via micro USB. Built-in 65mAh lithium battery which makes the charge last longer. The range of the wireless connection can be up to 10 meters. Achieve the perfect shot from just about any angle and get creative with its 360° degrees rotatable head. Extendable length from 7.9 inches to 26.6 inches so you can choose your desired length. and widely compatible with most Apple/Android smart phones like iPhone XS MAX/XR/XS/X/8/8 Plus series, Samsung Galaxy series, etc.Compact pocket size design, which is easy to carry.
- Thicker handle
- Provides superior/stable grip
- Provides easy attachment for cellphones
- Easy-to-pair and reconnect Bluetooth
- Durability issues
- Flimsy construction
The Yoozon Selfie Stick Tripod makes for a cool, inexpensive toy that you can take with you on your vacation. However, it is only ideal for smaller groups as the selfie stick only extends to 26.9 inches (68.3 cm), making it one of the shortest selfie sticks in this list. We highly recommend it to selfie fanatics who are in the market for a decent-quality, highly affordable selfie stick.
6) AmazonBasics Carbon Fiber Camera Monopod
- Plug and Shoot: No Bluetooth or charging required, just plug and shoot!
- Highly Adjustable
- Ultra Compact design
- One Size Fits All: Compatible with iPhones 4s
- Extendable from 17.5 to 61 inches
- Supports loads up to 22 pounds; reversible 1/4”-20 and 3/8"-16 screw on the mounting plate
- 5 extendable sections with rubber twist locks for securely adjusting height
- Wrist strap and comfortable hand grip
- Rubber feet with screw-in spike for added stability
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Weight: 0.95 lbs
You're sure to never ruin a precious, worth-capturing moment with this selfie stick. Its stick is adjustable, extendable, and retractable to give you more flexibility when taking those precious shots. Just plug and shoot-- no more Bluetooth or charging required. This Monopod made of lightweight 8X carbon fiber designed for stabilizing SLR, compact, and action cameras; convenient carrying bag included. Featuring a highly-adjustable, ultra compact design, the AmazonBasics Carbon Fiber Camera Monopod features universal compatibility for more convenience with 5 extendable sections with rubber twist locks for securely adjusting height, wrist strap and comfortable hand grip; rubber feet with screw-in spike for added stability.
- Convenient no-battery, universal compatibility features
- Lightweight 8x carbon fiber design
- Easy to set up (no need for Bluetooth pairing)
- Can fold neatly up to under 7.5 inches (easy packing and traveling with)
- Doesn't work well on phones with thick cases on
- Phone gripper doesn't stretch far enough
Do not buy if your phone has any type of case. But since it is well-priced and doing its job as it promised on a regular smartphone, this is highly recommendable among selfie enthusiasts.
7) Smatree Carbon Fiber Detachable Extendable Floating Pole
- Easy One-Touch Operation
- Extendable pole from 12.5 to 28 inches
- Wide compatibility
- Made of high class carbon fiber
- Fully folded to 12.5 inches
- Package contents: 1x Extendable Pole; 1x Floating Pole; 1x Tripod Mount Adapter; 1x Black Thumbscrew; 1x Ajustable Wrist Strap; 1x User Guide
The Smatree Carbon Fiber that makes a world of difference when you want to capture that special moment, when the last thing you need is a failed Bluetooth connection, a broken cable, or a wobbly selfie stick. It is the longest floating pole for gopro on the current market, reach 39.5" when it fully extend. It is combined with one extendable pole( from 12.5 inches to 28 inches) and one floating pole(12.5 inches). These two poles can be divided and used separately. It is made of high class carbon fiber to ensure it lighter and stronger. It is 12.5 inches when it fully folded. It can be loaded in Smacase G360 or most of backpacks.
- Sufficiently sturdy
- Ultra lightweight
- Collapses small enough
- Bracket can be easily removed for easy storage
- Durability and design issues
This is a decent product with great features. It is great for larger phones. However, it has left so much to be desired. This would be an almost perfect product if its manufacturer would supply useful hints on its setup manual. Beginners would need some playing around with to be able to figure out how/where to correctly hold it and where to look.