Seven Best Mobile Phone Chargers for Travel
The phone is an essential piece of equipment in traveling in the modern world. It has many uses. You can use it to translate foreign words, find directions, take pictures and videos, check out good places to eat, see ratings on the hottest clubs, and many other things. But because it is tasked with so many demands, battery drainage results after a few hours of use and you are left with a dead phone for the rest of the day. In come mobile phone chargers. Mobile chargers have become a necessity for anyone who uses their phones heavily, especially travelers.
1) BESTON 8000 mAh Cellphone Portable Charger, 8000 mAh External Battery Pack, Ultra Compact Portable Power Bank
The Beston Portable Charger Power Bank includes a built-in and micro cable for both Android and Apple devices. It has universal fits for iPhone 6 5S/5/4S/4, iPad, iPod, Samsung devices, HTC phones, tablet PCs, digital cameras, game consoles and MP3/MP4 players, etc.
The latest BESTON power bank has a stylish and simple design for everyday use, travel, camping or hiking, emergencies, commuters and families. One of the slimmest and lightest 8000 mAh portable chargers. provides about two charges for iPhone 8 Plus, Galaxy S9 or iPhone Xs charges. Supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection. Perfectly protects your digital devices from charging accident. Double USB Port：Simultaneous charging of Your iPad, iPhone, Android, and More at High Speed.
- Convenient and portable
- Slimmest and lightest 8000 mAh portable chargers
- Safe Charging
- Double USB Port
2) POWERADD EnergyCell 15000 Compact Portable Charger - Dual 5V/2.4A Output Ultra-Portable Cellphone Charger Power Bank
Poweradd Energycell has a huge capacity 15000 mAh packed with the power to deliver 3.8 charges to iPhone 11, nearly 3 charges for Galaxy Note 10 plus.Works with iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPad 2/3/4/Air/Air 2/2017/Mini 2/3/ 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 10/Note 10 Plus/S9/S9+, Kindle Fire HD/HDX and more devices. Provide charging for 2 device at the same time. Enjoy sharing with others. Deliver the fastest possible charge with 5V/2.4A output for any device. With high quality LG battery, UL certified, ensures comprehensive protection for you and your devices with professional management system. What's Included: EnergyCell 15000, 3-1 (Lightning/Micro/Type C) cable, User Manual, our fan-favorite 24-month limited product service and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
- Power Saver
- Huge Capacity
- Dual Output: Provide charging for 2 device at the same time.
- High-speed charging: Deliver the fastest possible charge with 5V/2.4A output for any device.
- Comprehensive Protection
- The only drawback to this is that there are times the LED indicators next to the charger ports get sort of glitchy after a while. However, this does not hinder the charger's performance at all
The elegance, classiness, and overall performance of this charger are the best we've seen out of all the portable chargers out there.
3) WENYAA 20000mAh Portable Charger Power Bank
WENYAA has done a fantastic job with this product. It comes with a host of smart and protective features to ensure your devices are charging safely and quickly. It has 20000mAh Power Bank - Enough charge your iPhone 8 7 times , Galaxy S8 5 times , iPhone 6s 8 times , iPhone 5s 9 times or a Galaxy S7 5 times,iPhone 6s plus 5 times, iPad mini 3 times. Dual USB outputs charge two smart devices simultaneously. The slick design fits just perfectly in your hand. Provides enough power for your travel or work on the go. The LED flahlight will be a good helper if you need an emergent light like camping, hiking in dark and any emergency occasions. It’s universal fits for iPhone 8 8s Plus 7 7s plus 6 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4, iPad, iPod, Samsung devices, HTC phones, tablet PCs, digital cameras, game consoles and MP3/MP4 players, etc. Packaged inlcude: 1* 20000mAh Portable Charger, 1* Micro Usb Cable At WENYAA, we provide 12-month warranty 3-money return and friendly customer service.
- High Capacity
- Universal Compatibility
- Convenient LED Flashlight
- 12-month warranty 3-money return and friendly customer service
- The only catch to this device is that it takes quite a while to charge up. That's really not a drawback, since it does have such a huge battery capacity inside. However, you do have to plan your itinerary ahead of time.
- Simple design
This product won't be Amazon's choice for nothing, so really, you can't complain.
4) Anker PowerCore 13000mAh Portable Charger
This Anker PowerCore 13000mAh Portable Charger is a marvel in itself. Its slim and compact feature makes it easy to bring with you wherever you go. The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology. The successor to PowerCore 10400—identical compact size but packed with even more power. It Charges an iPhone 8 almost 5 times, an iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S9 3 times, or an iPad Air 2 once. It has a super-high 13000 mAh capacity with two high speed USB ports is all contained in a portable charger smaller than a wallet. Its PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver a max speed charge to any device (up to 3A - Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported). Input: 5V / 2A. What You Get: Anker PowerCore 13000 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. (Wall charger not included)
- Upgraded Capacity
- Light and Compact
- High-Speed Charging
- 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
- A bunch of users have reported negative feedback about how it is unable to charge iPhone 6s and 7, and Samsung Galaxy s6 effectively, as it claims to do. For instance, when charging an iPhone 7, the phone will appear to have reached 100% on the battery meter. The Anker power bank's lights should go out, indicating charging is complete - but users reported that they fail to.
- While admired as a fast charger, overheating is one of its major issues
Anker is one manufacturer who cares to ensure its products live up to their promise. The drawbacks of this product are quite hard to neglect, but the item is still a great option to consider.
5) RAVPower 61W USB Wall Charger PD 3.0 Type C Charger, Dual Port USB C Charger
Quality, capacity, longevity, and reliability are the most important factors to consider when scouting around for a power bank. And this thing is sure to get those boxes ticked. RAVPower has 61W output for a variety of PD devices from laptops to smart phones, but USB C charger will not be able to trigger the PD protocol. Fully charge your MacBook Pro 13” in just 2. 1 hours with the PD port. Smart 2.0 detects and optimizes for the fastest charging speed of the USB-A port with an output of up to 12W 5V/2. 4A. The USB C charger charges majority of PD devices and non-PD Device at full speed. But not compatible with peps protocol, can not provide 45W/25W fast charge for note 10-10+. Warm Tip: for Dell and Lenovo laptops, when the output of the USB Wall Charger is lower than the original charger and slow charging warning May popup, but there is no security risk. Small, lightweight and convenient to store in your bag and carry; Designed with foldable pins to prevent damage. The built-in safeguards of the Type C charger are going to protect against overcharging, overheating & short circuiting. Note: output of USB-C port will be only 45W if USB-A port is connected. To charge at full speed 61W, please connect the USB-C port only. Continuous high-power output will have a rising temperature, no safety hazards.
- Advanced Power Delivery 3.0
- Smart Charging Technology
- Broad Compatibility
- Slim & Compact
- Dependable Protection
- This unit is more on the clunky side. Although, it may fit into the front and back pocket of your jeans, the unit will seem bulky on your front pocket. And we must add that this unit will take a while to charge. It can take up to seven hours to charge with a 5v/1.5A wall adapter (not included).
This product leaves a lot to be desired, as far as compactness is concerned. It pales in comparison to its lighter counterparts. But its remarkable advantages have made us consider it in this list.
6) Jackery SolarSaga 60W Solar Panel for Explorer 160/240/500 and HLS290 as Portable Solar Generator, Portable Foldable Solar Charger
Jackery products have been reputed for providing good battery support on a long commute or a long outdoor activity. If you're eyeing on going on a weeklong camping trip, this product is a good buy. Founded in California in 2012, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers. Jackery portable power station, power outdoors. Its high conversion efficiency up to 23%, building up a PortableSolar-Generator System together with Jackery Explorer 160/240/500 and HLS290 power station (sold separately). Ideally suited for the outdoor life and even unexpected power outages ( The solar panel can't charge Explorer 440/Powerpro ). It is a foldable design with a TPE rubber handle, weighs only 3.3lb. Convenient to carry it wherever you go. Slightly adjust the angle with the kickstand.Recharge your Jackery power station Explorer 240/160/Honda by Jackery 290 (Explorer 240/160/Honda by Jackery 290 sold separately) on-the-go with 60W solar panel. Equipped with 1* USB-C output port and 1* USB-A output port, charging multiple small devices at the same time, including smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and more. WHAT'S INCLUDED: 1*Jackery SolarSaga 60W Solar Panel, 1*3M extension cord.
- High Conversion Efficiency Solar Generator
- Portable and Foldable Solar Charger with Kickstand
- Solar Charger with USB outputs
- There's this noticeably suspicious lack of information in the product description about the stark difference between the advertised battery power and what the user should expect to get. Understandably, users just can't be happy with getting less than 40% of the support from this battery, especially when its main purpose is to ensure your battery won't die when you're out running around.
The conversion factors that have lately come to surface seem to be an industry-wide issue, so at least on that note, this product is no worse than any other from any other manufacturer. They all seem more focused on the battery's maximum capacity instead of telling customers how useful it actually is at doing the job it was designed to do in the first place.
7) Tonv Portable Power Banks 10000mah Black Slim Type with Dual-Port USB Charger
This TonV Portable Power Bank may be something that looks quite easy to miss in a store. It is a little lackluster, but we have listed its pros and cons for your easier reference. It sure deserves a gander. With high capacity 10000mAh,provides powerful and stable power supply for each port. it is universal fits for iPhone 6 5S/5/4S/4, iPad, iPod, Samsung devices, HTC phones, tablet PCs, digital cameras, game consoles and MP3/MP4 players. It has Micro Type-c Input:2.1A, Double USB Ouput:1A and 2.1A,Dual USB output ports to fast charge two digital devices simultaneously. Supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection. Slim Power Bank,slim design with a hard plastic construction, solid and portable. Convenient to carry at anytime and anywhere. Tonv 10000mAh power bank*1pc, Micro USB cable*1pc, User Manual*1pc and100% customer satisfaction, 30 days worry-free money back
- High capacity
- Dual-port USB charger
- Safe to use
- Slim Power Bank,slim design with a hard plastic construction, solid and portable
- Flashlight lens curves out too close to the surface of the side of the power bank, making it likely to absorb some impact damage if dropped from a tall height and landing on different hard surfaces.
They have taken significant strides as far as their product line of power banks and chargers is concerned. This one easily thumps at least two other brands of power banks that most people have tried that are approximately of the same battery capacity range. It may be a lot more helpful if it comes with the corresponding amperage, but not bad. It also has a flashlight function for emergency purposes. On a fresh full charge, you can get a couple of iPhone 6 charge-ups and almost an iPad.It is a great item to have if you're always on the go, but given its drawbacks, it has fallen to the bottom of our list.